Health & Wellness
Please note that information is rapidly changing, so while we update the website frequently as we receive new information, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information at any given time. Please check each source independently for the most accurate, up to date information.
Visit the Florida Department of Health website at stlucie.floridahealth.gov.
Get notified of updates by signing up for alerts at www.stlucieco.gov/alert.
COVID-19 Health Updates
- CDC (Centers for Disease Control & Prevention) - Latest updates here
- Florida Department of Health COVID-19 Data and Surveillance Dashboard
24/7 State Hotline: (866) 779-6121
24/7 State Hotline: (202)974-3000
Important Relief Resources
- Treasure Coast Food Bank partners with hundreds of agencies throughout the region and has its own direct service programs, distributing millions of pounds of nutritious food and meals a year to help solve hunger in our community! Click here to register for Emergency Food Assistance
- Treasure Coast Hospice's Grief Support Team www.TreasureHealth.org
- 211 Helpline. Emergency Info for St. Lucie County
- Mustard Seed Ministries - Food and Financial Assistance - Click here